Lunes, Marso 11, 2013

Baby Luxe is so clingy !

My one year old daughter is so clingy that I cannot even cook dinner, clean, use the restroom, shower, or do anything just about. I must get things done. I keep her on my hip all day. Otherwise she climbs all over me and clings to my legs crying. She pitches a fit to put her down. Usually this is all the time. Rarely she lets me actually get things done. I give her lots of love and attention. She has always been this way and I thought she would grow out of it. I thought to let her cry. Its hard for me to let her cry because it makes me feel bad, but she never stops. She just continues to cry until i pick her up. Please give me some pointers on how to show him to play alone, or do things alone for just even a little bit at a time. Maybe I could get a load of laundry done or get dinner cooked. Thanks!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento