Biyernes, Abril 13, 2012

Day 23: Everlasting Protection

2 Samuel 22: 2-3


The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my mountain where I seek refuge. My shield, the horn of my salvation, my stronghold, my refuge, and my Savior…

     Life isn’t always easy. Far from it! Sometimes, life can be hard indeed. But even when we’re upset and hurt, we must remember that we’re protected by a loving Heavenly Father.
     When we’re worried, God can reassure us; when we’re sad, God can comfort us. When our feelings are hurt, God is not just near, He is here. We must lift our thoughts and prayers to our Father in heaven. When we do, He will answer our prayers. Why? Because He is our Shepherd, and He has promised to protect us now and forever.

A Bed Time Prayer
Dear Lord, because you watch over me, I don’t have to be afraid. Because You are with me always, I can have hope. Thank You, Lord for protecting me tonight, tomorrow and forever. Amen


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento