Biyernes, Abril 20, 2012

Weekly Update!

Baby Banana @ 2 months and 18 days old

Posted by PicasaI love writing these updates, especially na ngayon balik 


work ako di ko na ma monitor 24/7 si Baby Banana.  But I 


cannot stop writing, and I cannot stop this blog, as much as 


I would like to crawl into bed and never come out.  I am 


compelled to record for Banana of her life, in all its detail. 


 This is something that is going to effect her forever, and 


will shape her life and personality.  I want her to know 


where it all started.  And that it all started on January 31, 


2012.  And that the first 2 months of her life were lived in 


blissful ignorance and all-consuming love.  I know she 


won't remember that, but Baby Banana, if you are reading 


this sometime in the far future looking for some kind of 


insight into me or you or us, know that the first two  months 


of your life were filled with snuggles, naps, giggles, tickles, 


games, dancing, singing, friends and family.  The only thing 


I ever want for you is for that to continue.  Most of it will, 


certainly you will remain the most loved child there ever 


was, but things will probably change from here on out. You 


wont be aware of it though, and whether its a blessing or 


not I don't know.  All I know is that from your perspective, 


in your memory, you will always be our Baby Banana. 


Mahal na mahal ka namin ng tatay Rik mo kaya sisikapin 


namin mapalaki ka ng may takot sa Diyos. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento