Huwebes, Mayo 31, 2012

Day 25: Patience and Love




Psalm 130:5
I wait for the Lord; I wait, and put my hope in his word.

     God has a perfect idea of the kind of people he wants us to become. And for starters, He wants us to beloving, kind, and patient-not rude or mean!
     The Bible tells us that God is love and that if we wish to know him, we must have love and that if we wish to know him, we must have love, in our hearts. Sometime, of course when we’re tired, angry or frustrated, it is very hard for us to be loving. Thankfully, anger and frustration are feeling that come and go, but God’s love lasts forever.
    If you’d like to become a more patient girl,talk to God in prayer, listen to what he says, and share his love with your family and friends. God is always listening and he’s ready to talk to you…now!
A Bed Time Prayer
Dear Lord, sometimes I am not as patient as I should be. Slow me down, Lord and teach me patience. Amen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento