Miyerkules, Mayo 30, 2012

My Baby Banana at 4 months old

4 hours old
2 day old

Posted by PicasaMy goodness, she is getting SO much bigger. Her personality is very expressive and I'm loving it. She's an attention-seeker who loves to put on a big smile on her face, her baby laughs is adorable and she loves to eat her fingers. She just amazes us everyday! I love being a Nanay!

I'm doing the best I can to update her blog but I'm just so busy! I love entertaining her through the day . I swear, I will do the best I can to work on her blog!
3 months old

1 month old
2 months old

I wanted to share some of the pictures of her from the time of her birth till now. It's amazing! I can't believe my baby girl is growing up. It's so very true when a lot of people tell you to enjoy the time they are while they are a baby! 

Again, I want to say this: I LOVE BEING A Nanay! It's such a blessing to be HER Nanay and to have her in our life. =)
4 months old










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento