Biyernes, Pebrero 3, 2012

My Birth Story


 I prepare and pack a bag alone, I organise my things and make my way back to hospital alone, I sit on the emergency room and wait, alone. 
I THINK MY BABY IS COMING OUT! I FEEL ALL TYPES OF PAINS RIGHT NOW AT THIS TIME BUT NOTHING THAT COMES AND GOES THAT WOULD SEEM TO BE A CONSTRACTION. I STILL PRAISE GOD  AS HE IS GUIDING ME THROUGH THIS MOST DIFFICULT TIME IN MY LIFE.
Baby Luxoria Haven Soliman was born Tuesday January 31,2012  at 4:30pm. She was 8.9lbs and 48 cm long. My original due date was February 3. I went in for my last OB appointment on Tuesday the 17th and my doctor did a membrane sweep. I was only dilated 2cm and 40% effaced. Tuesday morning I started feeling contractions. At first they were at 10 minute intervals, so I went to the hospital around 8:00am. They stopped being regular and I was still only dilated to a 2 and 60% effaced, so i need to wait.  My contractions started up again about 7 minutes apart. I was dilated to 3cm and 100% effaced so they admitted me. We got settled into our room and I got my epidural around 9:30am. She had to try it in two different spots before getting the epidural in successfully. I could still feel the pressure from the contractions, but without the pain. My doctor finally got to come into the room at 12:15pm. They checked me again and I was dilated to 6cm...progressing fairly quickly, so she broke my water. She checked me again about 3:30pand said I was fully dilated and ready to push. The problem was that the epidural didn't fully numb me so I could feel EVERYTHING as she was coming out. It was the most painful experience of my life and I have a pretty high pain tolerance!My doctor told me the baby need OFE delivery after her head was out, his shoulders got stuck so the doc had to twist and turn him to pull her out. It felt like she was never going to be completely out! I don't think I've ever screamed so much...my doctor was kind of freaked out! Thanks God he never leave us during those times.When i finally hugged her i feel complete she's perfect and his father loves him to pieces. Things are going great at 9 days old. Latching well and sleeping a lot. He usually doesn't fall asleep for the night until between midnight and 3am and it's hard to stay up so late. We just have to push through the first few weeks of sleepless nights even though they are SO difficult! I love having a family of 3! 


Baby Haven at 3 days old




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento