Sabado, Pebrero 18, 2012

This is the story of my Baby Banana and our Journey


At my 19-week ultrasound, I was told that something was wrong with my health. The doctor said that my baby had to be in dangered. I'm sure most people wouldn't have even considered her to be alive. I was told that I could safely continue my pregnancy. I chose to carry my baby to term for one simple reason: love. In my eyes there was no decision to be made. I had nothing but love and high hopes for her, and my husband  named her Luxuria Haven. I cherished every moment of the pregnancy, and for five months we hoped and prayed. Then to everyone's surprise, we were blessed with her. For us she was the sweetest little girl... so beautiful and so full of life. I feel so blessed to be her mother.I created this blog 10 weeks before my daughter was born. The posts here are very graceful.But it is my hope that by sharing our story, God will be glorified for all He has done for us. I also hope that this blog will reach other moms out there who are facing the same prenatal diagnosis that I did. 

Our doctors firmly believed that my pregnancy would never achieve consciousness and would likely not survive  Till now i didn't understand how she was thriving for all those weeks: how she was smiling, cooing, crying, drinking milk, breathing on her own, resisting infection, and responding to her surroundings. It is possible --all things are possible with God.This is our story, to God be the glory. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento