Miyerkules, Nobyembre 23, 2011

Breaking out the maternity clothes




I am 3 months and some change pregnant. No kidding.Pero walang maniwala kasi ang liit daw ng tummy ko.

About a week ago, I decided to stop wearing jeans. Though they still button and zip, they are uncomfortable to sit up. Cutting in in the wrong place. Know what I'm saying? Earlier in the week, I made a second decision regarding clothing. I would stop wearing a majority of my regular tops. Though a lot of my regular clothes are pretty worn. I've got to say, some of my clothes are really, really worn), I don't want to stretch out what I do have.

Yesterday, I started the vacuum sealing process. Away went my jeans and pants. Next will be my sweaters, shirts, tops. I also whipped out my pregnancy clothes, yesterday night. Nagagalit na kasi si Ric kasi mga fit pa rin daw sinusuot ko maraming beses nya na ako sinabihan bumili ng maternity dress pero wala sa isip ko. he...he...

I clearly remember being ever excited about wearing pregnancy or maternity clothing. I remember that novelty and excitement not being present the second time around. This time? I definitely am not jumping up and down with glee at wearing maternity clothes.

But . . . I don't want to stretch out my clothes. And, it is glaringly obvious I am pregnant (if people start guessing I'm at the end of my second trimester or beginning of my third trimester, I might cry) when I wear my regular shirts. Maternity clothes, for the most part (I'm fighting this), are ruling the day.

My very dear boss and long, long time friend, Maam Yeng Neng, gave me a sweet pregnancy gift recently. Clothing from a store called "Hot Mama*." 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento