Miyerkules, Nobyembre 23, 2011

It's a Baby Girl!


Tuesday, November 8th, I had my 27 weeks sonogram. If you're somewhat behind on my posts, I'm pregnant with a Baby Girl, and thus far I am with a midwife group. But, my 27 week sonogram was different.

Here's Baby Soliman. Baby Soliman is closest to the exit. A girl. Didn't really want to show us her face most of the time. Baby Soliman, at this time is also the bigger of, at 1 pound.

My Baby are very active. Sonographer had trouble measuring either child, because she kept moving. Constantly.

She has her own yolk sac. and has her own placenta. But she is  doing well.
Not in any danger, at this time, of going into premature labor.

Presentation:

Birariefal Diameter: 6.84                             cm. 27.1 weeks
Femoral Length: 5.34                                 cm. 27.6 weeks
Abdominal Circumference: 23.1                   cm. 27.2 weeks
Fetal Heart Rate: 144                                 Beats/min.
Placental Location: Anterior high lying,grade 1
Amniotic Fluid: Clear,adequate
Gender: female
Average gestational age: 27.4 weeks
Estimated Fetal Body Weight (EFBW): 1133 grams


Impression:

Single,Live Intrauterine Pregnancy,In Cephalic Presentation with Fetal Biometry in 3D, 20 minutes imaging session using ultraabdominal of about 27 weeks and 4 day/s age of gestation by BPD,FL,And AC.
EED- 03 January 2012.


Heard from the doc that latest research findings show that the risk of uterine rupture for a VBAC with multiples versus a VBAC with a singleton isn't really greater. Pretty good chances for me, since I've had a successful VBAC already. Just depends on the OB, in terms of what conditions the doc has for willingness to do a VBAC.




  • The LORD called me from the womb,from the body of my mother he named my name. ~ Isaiah 49:1
  • You have Formed My Inward Parts, You have Covered Me in My Mother's Womb. ~ Psalm 139:13
  • I Will Praise Thee; for I am Fearfully and Wonderfully Made. ~ Psalm 139:14



Got to run. I need to tell my husband about th
s good news.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento