Martes, Nobyembre 29, 2011

Does your baby kick a lot?


The coolest thing happened this weekend and I could not wait to get here to share it with you.









I was alone sa bahay everyday ang libangan ko lang makinig ng DZAS Christian Radio whole day but kanina walang signal and really sick of radio music. Why is it that all the radio stations only play the top 10 songs now? I must have heard the new J. Lo song that I love at least 5 times, bringing it to song-I-once-loved status.
I decided to play some tunes on my Lap top. I haven’t been feeling many strong kicks yet, but after a few minutes  was a huge exception! The minute I started playing the first song my baby would not stop kicking me. I experimented by moving the speaker closer and further away from my belly. When it was a bit far the kicking would magically stop.
It was SO cool.
Seems like Baby Banana likes the music of his tatay the most.
(Side note: Yes, I refer to my baby as Baby Banana  as though it’s not her  real name. Is that weird?)
When I played my husband favorite  song my belly felt like a popcorn machine, little nonstop popcorn kicks in every part of my belly. It might not make my baby smarter, but it does make this experience more fun. I loved it and I love this baby so much already.
I can’t wait to experiment with lots of different genres to see what Baby Banana  likes (other than his father music). Now I finally believe that babies can hear while in utero.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento