Miyerkules, Nobyembre 23, 2011

When putting on weight is a must


My Friends Testimony:

With concern and care, I was told that I need to put on more weight in this pregnancy. On the prospective curve of ideal weight gain, I am not even close to what I ought to be gaining.



Mommy Ana Balingit



I was told the same thing by someone at my midwifery group not that long ago. When she asked what was going on in my life and whether I was stressed, I broke down crying. Pools of tears and some of my deepest painful feelings came flowing out of me in floods and like word vomit.




Mommy Ma. Teresa Adanza
i LOVE my family ,especially, my beloved son AIDAN








Cynthia Puto proud mom with 3 kids.



***
My confession is that, these days, I tend to feel overwhelmed and stressed with life stuff. When I get together with friends, I am more relaxed and eat more freely and easily.
 Lord,pray that you help me find ways to relax, take better care of myself, eat better. 




                                                 Joy Soliman 12 weeks pregnant.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento