Miyerkules, Nobyembre 23, 2011

Ready to kick my baby out of the womb and into the...

Am I ready for the baby (many who throw sympathetic glances or smiles my direction have no idea I have baby in the making) to join the world ASAP?

How do I answer such a question?

Well, yesterday marked 7 months; so the baby should survive, with some added care, should they exit the womb now..He/She  should be fine.

I am experiencing a number of pregnancy related physical discomforts. Sciatic nerve pain, between my butt and upper left leg, has been visiting for several days now, causing me to sometimes limp. Add the limp to my pregnancy waddle, and we have an interesting little dance. Need we discuss frequent visits from acid reflux, difficulties in finding a lying position that doesn't cause problems, or struggles to catch my breath?

Sounds like I'm about ready, huh?

Speaking of which, I really need help on how to nurse by baby.

To make a long story short, I look forward to seeing what the baby look like outside the womb, but I am in no hurry to expedite their exits out of the womb.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento