Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

Day 11: The Habit of Honesty



Matthew 5:8
Those who want to do right more than anything else are happy. God will fully satisfy them.

     Our lives are made up of lots and lots of habits. And the habits we choose help determine the kind of people we become. If we choose habits that are good, we are happier and healthier. If we choose habits that are bad, then it’s too bad for us!
     Honesty, like so many other things, is a habit. And it’s a habit that is right for you.
     Do you want to grow up to become the kind of woman that God intends for you to be? Then get into the habit of being honest with everybody. You’ll be glad you did… and so will God!

A Bed Time Prayer

Dear Lord, some habits are good, and some habits aren’t. I know that it’s good to be honest person. So please help me from the habit of being honest with my parents, with my teachers, and my friends. Amen


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento