Lunes, Marso 12, 2012

Day 8: Never-Ending Love



Lamentations 3:22
The unfailing Love of the Lord never ends!

     How much does God love you? He loves you so much that He sent His Son Jesus to come to this earth for you! And, when you accept Jesus into your heart, God gives you a gift that is more precious than gold: that gift is called “eternal life” which means that you will live forever with God in heaven!
     God’s love is bigger and more powerful than anybody can imagine, but it is very real. So do yourself a favor right now: accept God’s love with open arms and welcome His Son Jesus into your heart. When you do, your life will be changed today, tomorrow and forever.

A Bed Time Prayer

Dear God, I know that your love lasts forever. I thank you, Father, for your amazing love. Every day, I will share your love with others, and I will do my best to walk in the footsteps of your son. Amen



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento