Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

Day 13: Laughter Is a Gift


Ecclesiastes 3:1-4
There is a time for everything, and everything on earth has its special season. There is a time to cry and a time to laugh. There is a time to be sad and a time to dance.

     Do you like to laugh! Of course you do! Laughter is a gift from God that He hopes you’ll se in the right way. So here are few things  to remember;
1.God wants you  to be happy. 2. Laughter is a good thing when you’re laughing at the right things. 3. You should laugh with people, but you should never laugh at them.
     God created laughter for a reason… and God knows best. So do yourself  a favor; laugh at the right things… and laugh a lot!


A Bed Time Prayer

Dear Lord, laughter is Your gift to me; help me to enjoy it.  Every day, Father, put a smile on my face, and help me to share that smile with my family and my friends. Amen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento