Huwebes, Marso 29, 2012

Day 16: Obey Your Teachers







1 John 2:17


And the world with its lust is passing away, but the one who does God’s will remain forever.
      It’s good to obey your teachers, but before you can obey them, you must make sure you understand what your teachers are saying; you must be a student who knows how to listen.
     Once you decide to be a careful listener, you’ll become a better learner, too. But if you’re determined to talk to other kids while your teachers are teaching, you won’t learn very much.
     So do yourself a favor: when you go to school or church, listen and obey. You’ll be glad you did… and your teachers will be glad, too.

A Bed Time Prayer
Dear Lord, when I play by Your rules, You bless my life. But, when I disobey your rules, I suffer the consequences. Help me obey You and my parents and teachers… Starting right now! Amen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento