Huwebes, Marso 29, 2012

Day 20: Sharing



Luke 3:11
If you have two shirts, share with person who does not have one. If you have food, share that too.
     How many times have you heard someone say, “Don’t touch that; its mine! If you’re like most of us, you’ve heard those words many times and you may have even said them yourself.
     The Bible tells us that it’s better for us to share things than it is to keep them all to ourselves. And the Bible also tells us that when we share, it’s best to do so cheerfully. So be sure to share. It’s the best way because it’s God’s way.

A Timely Tip

Your acts of kindness and generosity will speak for louder than words.

A Bed Time Prayer
Dear Lord, let me help others in every way that I can. Jesus served others; I can too. So, I will share my possessions and my prayers. And, I will share kind words with my family and my friends. Amen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento