Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

Day 12: White Lies


Proverbs 11:6
Doing what is right freedom to honest people.

     Sometimes, people convince themselves that it’s okay to tell ‘little white lies.’ Sometimes people convince themselves that itsy bitsy lies aren’t harmful. But there’s a problem; little lies have a way of growing into big ones, and once they grow up, they cause lots of problems.
     Remember that lies, no matter what size, are not part of God’s plan for our lives, so tell the truth about everything.I’ts the right thing to do, and besides; when you always tell the truth, you don’t have to try and remember what you said!

A Bed Time Prayer

Dear Lord, help me be a person whose words are true and whose heart is pure. In everything that I do, let me use Jesus as my model and my guide. Amen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento