Lunes, Marso 12, 2012

Day 7: Share your blessings



2 Corinthians 9:6
Remember this: the person who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the person who sows generously will also reap generously.

     Jesus told us that we should be generous with other people, but sometimes we don’t feel much like sharing. Instead of sharing the things that we have, we want to keep them all to ourselves. But God doesn’t want selfishness to rule our hearts: He wants us to be generous.
     Are you lucky enough to have nice things? If so, God’s instructions are clear: you must share your blessings with others. And that’s exactly the way it should be. After all, think about how generous God has been with you.



A Bed Time Prayer

Dear Lord, help me be a generous and cheerful person. Let me be kind to those who need my smile, and let me share with those who need my help. Amen



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento